A fine savour on simple pleasures

My aim is to reduce the tension in my mind by sharing my thoughts and experiences in the things that I love; which I could not express openly due to circumstances. Be it in doing stupid things, experimenting on new recipes, failings in research work, writings..just some doodle ranting stuff

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Salam Ramadhan!

To all those Muslims out there, Happy Ramadhan! Today is the first day of Ramadhan, and I'm alone here..feel..erm..a bit sad actually..but toughen up! It's not a big deal.. *sigh* A friend of mine promised to drop by this weekend, but it seems she purposely 'forget' it..Well, I don't blame her though *shrugs* But, I've invited her, let her make her own call on this matter. I won't contact her to remind.

Btw, today, a package from Sarawak came. Its from my adopted big brother, Nibel-nii-sama. For my birthday. Its an album. He even wrote a haiku for me *happy*. Aniki has been a really great brother to me. He always give me moral support and advices. We even like the same genre of songs (which is very rare coz my friends said my taste is weird). Its an album from Akiko Shikata. Truly marvelous. I'd say 9 out of 10. These songs are rather considered as a mix of sopranos+new age. Full of hymnos as well.

The songs
- Chowa~ Fuurai no Shirabe
- Haruka Naru Tabiji
- Kiseki
- Kaze to Rashinban
- Chowa~ Honoo no Kyoumei
- Uzumebi
- Replicare
- Umineko no Naku Koro ni~Rengo
- Chowa~ Utakata no Komoriuta
- Kuon no Umi
- Aoiro Kandzume
- Tsuisouka
- Chowa~ Daichi no Sanka
- Utau Oka~ Salavec rhaplanca
- Amnesia
- Chowa~ Harmonia
- Harmonia~ Mihatenu chi he

All in all I'd say that my nii-sama has never failed me in all these years. I truly hope someone as nice as him will get a good reward in his life. Although I might never meet him for the rest of my life, I want him to achieve the happiness worthy of his personality. Domo arigatou aniki! *bows*

Today feels a tad bit sweeter due to the songs and the haiku :)

I'm somehow blessed.



One of Akiko's song - Utau Oka~ Salavec rhaplanca

1 comment:

  1. salam.

    happy puasa kakya~


    nii-sama eh. nak ber aniki or nii-sama pon takpe. tp jgn smpai org terdekat terasa.


    fikir2kan lah.

    smua manusia ada perasaan wpon xtnjuk.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...