A fine savour on simple pleasures

My aim is to reduce the tension in my mind by sharing my thoughts and experiences in the things that I love; which I could not express openly due to circumstances. Be it in doing stupid things, experimenting on new recipes, failings in research work, writings..just some doodle ranting stuff

Monday, July 19, 2010

Aigoo~

Aigooo

Tomoro got meeting for lab session d..1030. This semester, 2 of my labbies and i will not be assisting my supervisor's lab session of biophysical chemistry. I heard that we will assist in fermentation technology of our co-supervisor's lab *sigh* xpe daaa~ xkesa...

Today juz now baru jek attend meeting for GRA scholarship. Dem the person who talked didn't know left nor right to what he's talkin'. Watlaweh~

Paging Jijong, Paging Jijong..drop me a line when you're free for further action :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...