A fine savour on simple pleasures

My aim is to reduce the tension in my mind by sharing my thoughts and experiences in the things that I love; which I could not express openly due to circumstances. Be it in doing stupid things, experimenting on new recipes, failings in research work, writings..just some doodle ranting stuff

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Ordering your FooD :D

I've got overwhelming feedbacks frm all!

Thanks guys, for the support! I called out loud for "NASI LEMAK, BIHUN, SANDWICH" all the time until my throat feels hoarse ^^;; I sell these with ma friends..malu lah nk g sorang huuu

A lot of people kept on asking, "Will you come today with your nasi lemak?"

or asked, "Is there anymore nasi lemak?" when I went home.

Well, I did this juz for fun, only during the evening, hence I don't make too much nasi lemak actually, so usually it will finish quite fast. So you can avoid the hassle of texting me all the time by ordering beforehand. I will keep for you.

Text your room address, code of items, and number of items, like this;

L3231 NL 2 B 1

for staying in L3, at level 2, room 31, 2 nasi lemak and 1 bihun :)

So the codes are;

NL - nasi lemak
B - bihun
ST - sandwich telur

Please wait for my confirmation :) if not text again, i might not receive your message haha. (Got cheap hp one)

Orders taken must be made before 2 pm for delivery of the same day. Messages after 2 pm won't be considered. I need some time to prepare if it exceed the normal amount I made :)


Random pic. My webbit in Kulim saying, "Pweezzee Pwezz oder" (starry eyes)

Please do review my products :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...